I would like to share my recent H1B and H4 Dropbox stamping experience:
I travelled to India from Chicago ORD to Vijayawada,IN.
- February 6th was my flight to Delhi and arrived Delhi Sunday 7th 10PM IST
- February 8th 10am was my Dropbox appointment at Delhi embassy
After completing the Dropbox appointment, I came back to airport to reach Vijayawada.
I opted H1B and H4 Visa Dropbox appointment during my layover time to reach my final destination.
My Dropbox processing time frame:
- Day1: No status
- Day2: Applications received
- Day3: Administrative processing
- Day4: Admin Processing (H4 Visa was Issued on Day 4)
- Day5: H1B Visa Stamp Issued
I’m waiting for passports to pickup from blue dart center.
I did some research before I attempt to go for Dropbox appointment.
I hope my experience will help others to make a decision to travel if any one planning to travel.
- H1B change of employer Dropbox
- H4 changed within the US to H1B in October 2020.