Terms and Conditions
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. 41Square LLC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, 41Square LLC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Happy Schools will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if 41Square LLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, 41Square LLC (HappySchools.com) has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect all officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
About Immigration Info
None of the information provided on 41Square LLC (HappySchools.com) is to be construed as legal advice. Despite our best efforts, we are not responsible for errors or outdated materials. Please seek legal counsel from a qualified immigration attorney regarding your specific case. In no event shall Immigration Road be liable for any damages or losses incurred (including incidental, consequential or special damages) as a result of, or in any connection with, your use of this blog. By using this site you accept the User Agreement and its terms set forth below.
You are solely liable for any content, messages or other information you transmit, provide, or upload to the Website. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hosting Provider from any third party claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to your violation of this User Agreement, your use of the Website, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- 41Square LLC (HappySchools.com) makes money from every page on this blog.
- Links on this blog at times could be affiliate links.
- Money is made when you read a page, click on the link or buy products via affiliate links.
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Happy Schools Blog:
- Keywords in the name field instead of what your mama named you
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Threatening us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links back to your latest venture
The information in this blog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion. Feel free to challenge and/or disagree with me, or tell me I’ve lost my mind in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever – so keep it polite, please!